Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th 2009 - The Movie


Last summer, I was called in as an Interior Design consultant and Buyer for the new release, Friday the 13th. Set in legendary Camp Crystal Lake, the ill-fated cast vacations at a gorgeous cabin. The director, Marcus Nispel, wanted authentic high-end Arts and Crafts style furnishings for this set. My friend Randy Huke, a wonderfully accomplished Artist and Set Decorator, hired me to research and shop. I found that the original Gustav Stickley designs are still being made as they have been for over 100 years. Production purchased many pieces, including the sofas, chairs, tables and bedroom furniture. Here you can see the on-set photos, and a film grab from the trailer, showing the finished cabin set.

See Also Linda Merrill's blog: http://silverscreensurroundings.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-13th-2009.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annilee - great fun! I just did a quick post about this on my blog:
    http://silverscreensurroundings.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-13th-2009.html

    ReplyDelete